Friday 13 March 2015

Chuffed in the rough

Excellent news from County Hall this week. The powers that be have at long last recognised my efforts to secure better golfing facilities in our splendid county and released me from duties so that I can better search for parcels of redundant land. It is true there was a slight confusion over the possible acquisition of some of West Somerset Railway's property. Perhaps I had not fully appreciated that WSR operates a full size track and rolling stock. In my innocence I always assumed it to be a model enthusiasts' club with some old Hornby 00's a tattered flag and a whistle. It was good to have got all that cleared up and I now intend to move forward with my customary zeal. Eunice is backing me to the hilt and will no doubt press the relevant buttons on our wonderful new high speed broadband device whenever she is free from her humanitarian visits to local hospitals.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/google/6060546/Bloggers-beware-Google-forced-to-identify-anonymous-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete